Investor & Cash Services
Stone Coast’s Investor Services teams help investors through the fund subscription and redemption process while ensuring compliance with tax and anti-money laundering (AML) regulatory obligations. Our Cash Services team ensures that investor cash and fund expenses are wired safely.
We seek Investor Services representatives who are values-driven, friendly, motivated and smart. Candidates are evaluated for written and verbal skills, and trained to handle investor matters with knowledge and tact. Each client’s representative is part of a small team, reinforced by managerial support and by an aligned Legal and Compliance team.
Investor Services include:
- Subscription and redemption processing
- Side letter tracking
- Capital call management (for private equity funds)
- Trade confirmation
- Capital transaction reporting
- AML, FATCA and CRS compliance (See “Compliance & Regulatory Support”)
- ERISA and Blue Sky reporting
- Distribution of statements, transparency reports, tax reporting and audited financial statements
Cash Services include:
- Movements of subscription cash to trading accounts
- Payments of redemptions and hold-backs to investors
- Payments of fund expenses